Indium’s edge is its multidimensional and multidisciplinary approach to business development. It leverages its expertise in finance, work-outs, operations and structuring, with its international experience and local know-how to produce maximal returns for both its management consulting and investment clients.
Indium is focused on providing its clients with a one-stop shop for all of their management and investing needs. We provide all of the analytical tools, information, processes, expertise, background and industry knowledge required to support our clients’ decision-making and implementation processes. Whatever our clients wish to achieve, Indium will put together the perfect compliment of expertise to ensure that those objectives are met.
Indium provides its clients with a core team of senior executives with substantial industry expertise and experience. Prior to joining Indium, each member of our team earned their credentials by becoming a key decision-maker in highly competitive, complex and multinational corporate environments.
Indium’s team has accomplished the following to date and is committed to achieving the same results for its clients:
- Lead large multinational companies through re-organizations
- Negotiated over $2 billion in structured finance transactions
- Negotiated over $500 million in corporate finance and M&A transactions
- Structured a €100 million private equity fund focused on real estate in Central & Eastern Europe
- Investigated banking practices and re-organized banking operations after large-scale financial collapses in the United States
- Formulated the strategic planning for some of the world’s largest corporations
- Lead the sales and marketing efforts of some of the world’s most successful sales organizations
Indium’s team has international experience in the following countries: